Botanicals Lavender Soothing Concotion Pre-Shampoo Oil 150 ml

Op voorraad
SKU
LPB1829
€ 11,95

- Pre-shampoo oil for delicate hair
- With oils of lavender essential oil, soy & coconut oil
- Soothing, fresh scent
- No sulfates, no silicones, no parabens or dyes
- Vegan formula of 98% natural origin (without components of animal derivatives / the remaining 2% ensures sensoriality and good conservation)
- This bottle is made from 100% recycled material (excluding packaging colorants).

- Pre-shampoo oil based on coriander seeds, soybeans and coconut to intensively care for, strengthen & revitalize fragile hair fibers.
- Ideal for sensitive scalp. Invigorating, fresh scent.
- Our promises: contains no silicones, no parabens or dyes.
- Vegan formula of 98% natural origin.

Meer informatie
Color Nee
Schrijf uw eigen review
U plaatst een review over:Botanicals Lavender Soothing Concotion Pre-Shampoo Oil 150 ml
Uw waardering